Fixed dish, which satellite?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Here are some answers from about this time last year.
Of course, some of the satellites have changed names. :rolleyes:
That's why I like to refer to them by their orbital position.

Oh, come to think of it, some have changed programming, too! :(

Mbarnes, C or Ku? Or both?

Your question is one I ask myself. It's a fun exercise, and always changing. I even have put thought into which is the best Cband+KuBand bird for just H, or just V... and ... The best sats 4 degrees apart limited to opposite polarities. etc etc.

That's what happens when you scavenge and don't pony up the small amount that it would take to make life easy. ;)

no extra lnbs,

Ah, that sort of gives it away as Ku... Dur...

I get a lot of PBS OTA, so that rules out 125W for me.

123 and 97 are nice for variety. Sometimes you just want to surf channels. 123 having the Research Channel is a big plus for me, even though it can be pretty heavy Microsoft programming at times. As was pointed out, 97 has AJE and Russia Today, both in english. It has a few other english channels including Fashion TV which is popular with some. There are a couple channels that play a lot of soccer, which I enjoy. It doesn't matter what language sports are in right?

101 is my third choice, although I'm not sure if I'm allowed to talk about why. Two quality english channels.

Ah, that sort of gives it away as Ku... Dur...

I get a lot of PBS OTA, so that rules out 125W for me.

123 and 97 are nice for variety. Sometimes you just want to surf channels. 123 having the Research Channel is a big plus for me, even though it can be pretty heavy Microsoft programming at times. As was pointed out, 97 has AJE and Russia Today, both in english. It has a few other english channels including Fashion TV which is popular with some. There are a couple channels that play a lot of soccer, which I enjoy. It doesn't matter what language sports are in right?

101 is my third choice, although I'm not sure if I'm allowed to talk about why. Two quality english channels.

What's at 101 that you can't talk about?

My order - - - for now

My first love is 123W (but RTN is now on 83W) - still much good here.

Thus 83W is second - - - RTN East and RTN West (must have RTN) :)

101W - - Some Christian channels I like

97W - - - way too much to say (many in other languages)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts