FLASH: Dish 811 now $199 for Existing Customers!

StevenD said:
Called the Exec CSR office and spoke with Michael. I'm a DHP customer and I had no problem getting the $149 deal.

I asked about a commitment and he said, "Nope....you're 'Exclusive' so there will be no commitment." He did however say that the installer will take my 6000 with him. I informed him that he will do no such thing. I bought it outright with no commitment, so I'm keeping it.

Could you give me a number to contact them?, I am having the same issues and I can't get through the front line of low level managers

Alls Well that Ends Well

Regarding the 5000 receiver the installer took during the 811 upgrade, Dish Network is going to send me a new 301. They can't get my patricular 5000 and I would not accept someone else's.

installer to different address than is on file

:?: :?: :?:
I want to upgrade to the 811 (don't care if i'm eligible for 149 or 199) but my address on file is not my current address. I wish to keep my address on file as I maintain a permanent residence and move around quite a bit. It becomes difficult to keep changing addresses. What will happen if I call and set up an installation at my current address (which will consist of the installer handing me the reciever as my TV is in the shop...another disaster story)?

Thanks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)