Flex accounts

Funny you mention this. I just received infomation on it yesterday.

Flex24 and FlexTV customers will have these fees:
1st Hopper $449
2nd Hopper $449
1st Joey $99
2nd Joey $99
3rd Joey $99
4th Joey $99

Well with those prices I doubt very many flex customers will be getting a hopper.

Well you are basically getting a small discount but you are actually purchasing that equipment. Why would people who don't qualify or don't want to be under contract get a great deal on the equipment. I myself don't have a problem with it. There is usually a good reason why customers only qualify for Flex accounts.

Oh I dont disagree at all. I'm an installer and I mainly work low income areas with a lot of flex accounts. More or less was just wondering how often I'll actually see a hopper.

Lets face it, a major cause for someone having bad credit scores is because the person didn't fulfill his obligations and giving such a person a STB worth $500 for free and hoping he will honor an obligation not to pour soda pop into it or leave town with it is a lot riskier than it is giving it to someone who has a high credit score. A higher score means less risk to a business. Of course high score people ruin equipment and leave town too, just not as often.

Not to say every low credit score is evidence of a character fault. A lot of life's misfortunes can cause financial ruin that could not have been foreseen or insured against.

And it's too bad but there isn't a way for a business to tell what caused the score they are seeing, It's just that someone with a character fault usually gives himself away in the way he handles credit. It's a sad fact of life.

Funny you mention this. I just received infomation on it yesterday.

Flex24 and FlexTV customers will have these fees:
1st Hopper $449
2nd Hopper $449
1st Joey $99
2nd Joey $99
3rd Joey $99
4th Joey $99

:eek: Thank you, sir, may I have another?

Oh I don't disagree at all. I'm an installer and I mainly work low income areas with a lot of flex accounts. More or less was just wondering how often I'll actually see a hopper.

I think you have your answer!

Most Flex customers are not looking for the most advanced equipment. They are generally pretty cheap and only want the most basic setup. Sometimes they want a DVR but usually decide against it because it's so expensive.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)