Flex package

rjude

Original poster
Aug 22, 2005
I upgraded to the flex pack about three days ago for some reason on my account it doesn't show up where I can add packs or make changes to the package I have been messaging dirt on here and was told that's not an option I have to call in or chat to add packs or remove them I have a hopper 3 with the new card I have seen on other forums that once you have the flex package you can add packs to your account I can't seem to figure out the problem with this I even ask if I had an old receiver that my be flagged on my account they just keep tell me that it not a option to add pack online

I upgraded to the flex pack about three days ago for some reason on my account it doesn't show up where I can add packs or make changes to the package I have been messaging dirt on here and was told that's not an option I have to call in or chat to add packs or remove them I have a hopper 3 with the new card I have seen on other forums that once you have the flex package you can add packs to your account I can't seem to figure out the problem with this I even ask if I had an old receiver that my be flagged on my account they just keep tell me that it not a option to add pack online

Doubtful an old receiver is on the account if you have a Hopper 3 but you are correct that can be the issue for some people. Don't waste time calling the DISH CSR contact DIRT here and they more likely can get it figured out for you. Looks like they are done for today either pick one and send an email (now called start a conversation) or wait till tomorrow and contact that DIRT member.

I have contacted Dirt on here I talked with Lailas she was the one who said that it's not an option to change out packs in my account

That was my experience as well, until I contacted chat and asked them to look and see whether there were any inactive receivers associated with my account. They found a couple. I asked them to remove them completely from the account. They did not want to comply at first until I explained that "according to satelliteguys" that's what was needed so I could make programming changes online. They made that change, and sure enough, within a few hours it was working.

Reactions: pattykay
I just switched to the flexpack with the action pack and was able to do it entirely online. I'm also an H3 user so I think they're mistaken on this one.

Reactions: Tampa8
I have contacted Dirt on here I talked with Lailas she was the one who said that it's not an option to change out packs in my account

I would be asking what specifically is preventing it, obviously it is possible on a Hopper 3 account so finding out what makes your account different will probably solve the problem. Make sure there isn't an older receiver still on your account as a start or maybe a 211 receiver with an older card.

I did a online chat with I had an old receiver still linked to my account they removed it and know the option on mydish account for the flex pack is showing up thanks guys for all your help on here

You know where to go for more likely than not the best answers. (Still along with DIRT)

I got my last bill and was shocked at the price increase and after seeing that I felt it was time to do some in depth analysis of my viewing habits and discovered that I have been paying for so many channels that I never watch. I found this Flex Pack and able to add 2 extra options, drop locals because I have a TV antenna with excellent reception of more local stations than Dish Locals offer and this is going to save me $60 a month!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)