Flex Tv from Dish Now

nissan4x4

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
May 26, 2008
Northwest Arkansas
Hey i've been hanging around the forum, but wanted to let people know that i signed up for Flex tv and am so far very impressed with it. I am using my prepaid receiver for now DP301,but called csr and they said in this program you can lease a receiver in 6 months which is not bad.Also I ordered the welcome pack+locals+sports pack for 1.99 Mo.+got cinemax for a penny for a year (through autopay.) and the bill per month comes out to 15.80 which is not bad at all. Altogether not bad for month to month service i miss day to day service of dish now but like more options like PPV,online account managment and receiver options,HD DVR to name a few. Thanks

I am using my prepaid receiver for now DP301,but called csr and they said in this program you can lease a receiver in 6 months which is not bad.

Will lease require Credit check or commitment? If I want to purchase an updated receiver (VIP211) can I do that latter or do I have to order it now? Through them?

Thanks for the info,
Scott

You dont have to purchase a new receiver at all you can use youre old one,and later go on ebay or buy from a dish retailer .You can choose from any model dish offers,But you will have to pay full price for it or until 6 months.Also leasing in 6 months does not require a credit check or social number.

Hey i've been hanging around the forum, but wanted to let people know that i signed up for Flex tv and am so far very impressed with it. I am using my prepaid receiver for now DP301,but called csr and they said in this program you can lease a receiver in 6 months which is not bad.Also I ordered the welcome pack+locals+sports pack for 1.99 Mo.+got cinemax for a penny for a year (through autopay.) and the bill per month comes out to 15.80 which is not bad at all. Altogether not bad for month to month service i miss day to day service of dish now but like more options like PPV,online account managment and receiver options,HD DVR to name a few. Thanks

They gave you the sports pack along with Welcome and Locals???
For only $1.99/month?

Wow! I might have to call up and try this, too!

Yes i got the sports pack for 1.99Mo, but had to really deal with my customer service rep to get it. He at first said there was no such thing availible and i told hime i know there is he finally agreed and found it and said i could get a deal on it.Also if you havent orderd yet, they try to say the welcome pack does not exist too just deal and demand you know it does exist and they will magically find it.:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)