Flextv

deanocig

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jul 10, 2008
If I were to get a 222 receiver + with a 301/311 under the flex plan with the silver200 how much would it cost? $57 + is there any extra fees?
$149 activation + 222 receiver upgrade, $99 for the 301, any other charges, it is difficult to figure out.

$47.99 for the Silver 200, $5 for Locals and $5 for the 311 Receiver for a total of $57.99/mo

The upgrade to the 222 is going to vary depending who you call. Probably looking around $400 with installation...

Im thinking like $249 for the 222 and Dish and install, $99 for the 311 and then $59 in labor to connect the 311.

$59 in labor to connect the 311.

:eek:

I need to remember this the next time my parents or in laws ask me to hook up their VCR or stereo. I know DISH doesn't pay you near enough to mount and point the dish, which can be quite a job. But $59 to plug in a few color coded wires? Guess that's how you make it up, huh...

How about those work orders where the cust pre pays for 2 hours labor and the w/o says if it goes over that to charge 59.00 an hour after that. I want a bigger cut.

I need to remember this the next time my parents or in laws ask me to hook up their VCR or stereo. I know DISH doesn't pay you near enough to mount and point the dish, which can be quite a job. But $59 to plug in a few color coded wires? Guess that's how you make it up, huh...

Have you seen the prices lately of Dish approved copper coax cable? The signals just don't float from the dish to the receiver, there needs to be a cable bringing it over. And of course it takes time to run a wire from the dish and switch into your house.

$59 is not bad at all.

your not just paying the tech to do the work, but your also paying because the tech knows how to do the work and the cust does not. cust can easily choose to read their owners manual for their devices ( tv, vcr, dvd, etc) and hook it up themselves. by they way, geeksquad at best buy charges more then that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts