Folders are buggy

Hawk88

Pub Member / Supporter
Original poster
Jul 19, 2007
USA
I have gotten the latest update that brings folders to the table on my 722. I have set up my folders and went through all 80 timers and set them to their respective folders. I have had 3 reboots when accessing dvr material in the folders. Usually it is when something is recording (which pisses me off even worse, because I miss 5 or so minutes while it comes back up). I just got done watching a recording, something else was recording and it would be in the same folder when it was done. I went to delete the recording I just finished watching and it just sat there for a few seconds and rebooted. I have also noticed that when you delete a recording out of a folder, it still lists it like it is not deleted until you leave the folder and then go back into it. Also, with the latest update, when I hit Swap PIP, it used to go to the other tuner and no video was lost (picture never went black or flashed). Now it goes black for about a second or two before the video displays. Anyone else been having problems?

Cool, thanks. Pasted the above info in that thread.

Consider this thread dead. Any mods can delete as well as it is a duplicate.

For what it's worth: I've stopped using the custom folders feature on my 722K because it would show "0" in a custom folder when, in fact, there were recordings in that folder or have the wrong number of recordings in the folder. What is the point then if one has to check a folder that reads as "0"? I had such hopes for this great feature, but it seems like it is not worth the trouble and I am back to using the standard groups by Title. This feature would surely be welcome in many families so that mom, dad, junior, and sis don't have to clutter up each others DVR list of their shows. Dish, please get this right!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts