Folding@Home

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rey

@ your service
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Feb 8, 2008
Florida
what happened to the F@H stats that were on our profile page?

At SatelliteGuys your wish is our command. :)

You will notice your Folding@HOME stats in your profile (if you have your Folding@home username in your profile) and in addition it also shows a F@H on your posts if you are part of our team, click on that and you can also see that users stats. :D

Enjoy!

You guys don't talk about this much. Or is this an opt-in subforum? Anyhoo, it would be cool if I could plug my stats but I fold for a different team. This will be our 2nd appearance in the top 100. In 4 days we will be right below you folks. Glad this site supports Folding at Home. Great work!!!

freezy w/ the folding wolves

You guys don't talk about this much. Or is this an opt-in subforum? Anyhoo, it would be cool if I could plug my stats but I fold for a different team. This will be our 2nd appearance in the top 100. In 4 days we will be right below you folks. Glad this site supports Folding at Home. Great work!!!

freezy w/ the folding wolves
It looks like you guys will pass us today. Folding @ Home discussion takes place here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)