Follow up to Great Radioshack deal thread

That is an impressive deal but it sounds like you earned it after having to make several calls on the phone and talking to the CEO of the company.

Pepper said:
So is it owned or leased?

Owned
Self install, old HD pack. They tried to tell me I had to pay for install and upgrade to the new metal pack. I had to go to the executive office to get them to authorize it without the upgrade. Then they told me I wouldn't be able to get any HD.
They authorized it and I get all of the original HD channels.

Spatch said:
Follow up to thread: http://www.satelliteguys.us/showthread.php?t=57166&highlight=radio+shack

2 months 4 days later I finally got something from Radioshack. A 942? No. A 941? No.
A 622? Yes!!
After several phone calls, including one to the CEO of the company, I finally got my HD DVR. Only $99 and I also received $40 in gift certificates to RadioShack.
Thank you RadioShack.

Too much fun ...

I just bought two 311 SYSTEMS (IRD, remote, dish & Twin Pro LNB) from Radio Shack at $49.97 each. The reason I bought them? I needed two dishes (just moved from from Colorado to Florida) and didn't want to do the 18 month commitment thingie. At the same time RS sells a twin pro LNB for $99.97...gotta love their pricing structure!!! Cheaper to buy two complete systems that a single LNB.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts