? for a dish network installer

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

nic08

Original poster
Aug 14, 2004
my daughter wishes to order the digital home advantage pkg and give it to me as a gift and put the account in her name because my credit is less-than perfect and i can't qualify. she does not have a credit card to use and i agree to use my card for the account. according to the rep i spoke with at Dish Network, the account can be put in her name and SSN# and i can use my credit card. i am assuming that my daughter's credit score should be ok.

she does not reside in this state and obviously will not be present for the installation to sign any necessary paperwork. what are the options?

Simple Simon, tks for your reply ;) my daughter is married, so she does not bear the same last name. what is the procedure with this?

If you are a contractor, then you don't care, as long as they are over 18.

If you are DNSC then, in theory, it MUST MUST MUST be the person whose name appear on the work order and NO ONE else, not even a spouse. In theory. Not like it is ever enforced in this reality.

tks to all of you guys for your replies. They are really appreciated. ;)

any other tips would be helpful. :yes

nic08 said:
tks to all of you guys for your replies. They are really appreciated. ;)

any other tips would be helpful. :yes
Just put the account in your Daughters name and add your name to the account. Anybody on the account can sign the paperwork.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)