? for folks with SuperDish

AcuraCL

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 7, 2004
They actually showed up (Larry, Moe and Curly) to install my SuperDish Saturday.

Geez. They bolted it to my house with 3 out of 4 bolts (anyone know the size of that bolt so I can get one at Home Depot?). Screwed in the switch with 1 out of 2 screws.

And 2 of the cables off the LNBs are just running down (tie-wrapped, at least) the outside of the support arm.

Aren't those cables supposed to go THROUGH that support arm? It looks like bloody hell dangling down the outside.

How does yours look?

AcuraCL said:
They actually showed up (Larry, Moe and Curly) to install my SuperDish Saturday.

Geez. They bolted it to my house with 3 out of 4 bolts (anyone know the size of that bolt so I can get one at Home Depot?). Screwed in the switch with 1 out of 2 screws.

And 2 of the cables off the LNBs are just running down (tie-wrapped, at least) the outside of the support arm.

Aren't those cables supposed to go THROUGH that support arm? It looks like bloody hell dangling down the outside.

How does yours look?

The only complaint I would have with the SuperDish would be the cabling and the switch just hanging off the side.

The dish itself looks fine.

superdish_1.jpg

superdish_2.jpg

/Benjamin

mine was mounted in the ground on a 3 pronged pole.
My cables look like yours above.
My installer said they stopped putting superdishes directly on the house. I guess if you have a line of sight problem then it can't be done on a pole.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)