for hard rock like what other music stations you like

brejust

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 25, 2014
:) life
some alternative. love country. what is your favorite for rock or hard rock besides octane or heavy metal. you can include sirius radio and the dish music channels.
so for dish music channels, what is your favorite. i really love accuradio too. reminds me of launchcast when yahoo own it. musicmatch before it become launchcast *if i can remember* :)
list any radio stations you like online all kinds of music. shoot i even listen to emo music. which is to me light punk. * love coheed and cambria, sort of think of it as emo in a weird way.
i also like everytype of music out there. i even listen to japanese and korean pop.
:)
remembers playlist.com

i listen to ambrosia on dish music and i do like lite rock. :)
pandora good. if i really want to listen to a single artist right away its youtube. eh maybe spotify. also last.fm *in past
I think octane for music hard rock its blended some is hard rock, some is mid range.
basically i love octane. heavy metal. techno and electronica. some times octane dont have the real hard rock is kind of softer so i turn to heavy metal to hear it loud.
I like octane

and heavy metal via sirius radio *tv*
there are other music channels via dish music.
ok favorite artists i like are volbeat
pantera
yeah i like nickleback :) but i dont consider them heavy metal but could be how you look at it
love all types of music.
i use youtube still
accuradio has a good mix of heavy metal or hard rock

I listen to Q95 on iHeart. It’s from Indianpolis. One of the granddaddies of all rock stations. It’s also the flagship of the Bob & Tom Show. Great jocks and well programmed station.

I listen to Q95 on iHeart. It’s from Indianpolis. One of the granddaddies of all rock stations. It’s also the flagship of the Bob & Tom Show. Great jocks and well programmed station.
I live in Indy and have not listened to the station in nearly 20 years. Had all I could take of B&T and Co and the music is just the same old, overly recycled classic rock.

Reactions: HipKat

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)