For Sale: Satlook Digital Spectrum Analyzer

goaliebob99

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Aug 5, 2004
-.-. .... .. -.-. .- --. ---
Well, My job loss can be your gain. I have contemplated going back and forth about selling this but i'm gonna have to part with it.

For Sale, Used but like new Sat Look Digital spectrum analyzer. This thing sell's brand new around 900 bucks and is going on ebay (epay) for $1,095.00, I'll part with it around 800 plus shipping or best offer.

This includes the token ring to RG6/59 adapter
Outer shell
And Charger

The unit is in great working order as I just used it to scan in the stations over at AMC 3 analogue as well as peaking out the digital stations when I pointed my c band dish. Also, If you would like to add shipping insurance please let me know so I can include it in with your shipping costs.

Here is the details on the Analyzer.

The Satlook Digital is a Swedish made Sat-TV Instrument and Spectrum-Analyzer. The unit is made for exact alignment and adjustment of Satellite Dishes. It is intended for professional use when high accuracy and precise information are needed.
It's easily operated without a lot of unnecessary buttons and knobs. The basic functions are easy to get a hold on and takes only minutes to learn. This instrument is provided with a 4.5" B/W-monitor which either shows normal Sat-TV channel, the frequency spectrum 920-2150 MHz (or parts thereof) alt. Digital data. Menus/help-displays are shown on the LCD-screen (64x128) beside the monitor.

Analog Sat-TV channels can be tuned in and viewed upon (Multistandard Video PAL, NTSC and SECAM). Audio frequencies between 5.5-8.5 MHz can be listened to. The Spectrum can be extended (zoom in) for correct adjustment for the polarization ("cross-polarization"). The instrument has very high resolution and accuracy. It presents measured data _+2 dB (at around 20 C.)

SATLOOK Digital presents, under one of the sub menus. digital information like BER (bit error rate), constellation diagram (QPSK) and S/N (Signal/Noise Ratio). Satlook Digital can be handle a lot of memory-positions and both spectrum-pictures and certain frequencies can be saved (both analog and digital transponders).

The polarization of the LNB is switchable 13V/18V and Hi-Lo Band with 22 KHz-tone. The DISEQC-function controls all DISEQC-accessories (like switches, LNB's and actuators). The power of the instrument is supplies by a built in and rechargeable battery. Even though the instrument has lot of functions it is still very light and flexible.

Digital & Analog SATLEVEL in dB
Operational Time: 1-2 hour internal battery with built in AC charger
Memory: 3 x 100 Banks for spectrum and frequency
Auxilliary Outputs: RS232 for PC communication (Upload / Download)
Generator: 22 Khz, DiSEqC 1.0 - 1.2, 13/18 V
Picture: Analog TV - Picture (PAL/NTSC/SECAM)
A
udio: Analog FM demodulation from 5.5-8.5 Mhz
DVB QPSK Constellation sheet
Digital C/N ration in dB
Accuracy: +/- 2 dB
Unit of Measures: dBuV, dBmV, dBm
Tuning Indication: Frequency in Mhz
Spectrum: Full & expansion to 250 Mhz (10 Mhz step)
Presentation: 4.5 B&W screen and 64x128 PIX LCD
DVB QPSK BER, BIT error ratio
Frequency Range: 920-2150 Mhz