Lifetime Supporter
May 23, 2013
Meadow Vista, Northern California
For Sale - TBS6983 Dual DVBS2 Tuner

Used - Test Bench Tuner Card - $75 with Free Shipping to US/PR/VI

20210831_144850[1].jpg

20210831_145112[1].jpg

20210831_144901[1].jpg

75 bucks I will take it, I can get the worth out of it if performs or not trying to make it work! Seems like TBS and crazycat have stepped up their support recently.

Reactions: FTA4PA
Ahh!! I missed this one too :(

I really can't find a TBS card PCI or USB anywhere at all for a reasonable price. You wouldn't happy to have any other ones for sale would you?

I really can't find a TBS card PCI or USB anywhere at all for a reasonable price. You wouldn't happy to have any other ones for sale would you?
Why don't you do what we all do? Set up an WATCH email alert on this entire For Sale forum, and it'll immediately email you when something gets posted. You still might not beat others, but it'll give you a chance.

If this works out, I will offer you my 5927 at a reasonable price. It works great, but with my hearing the fan drowns out the TV. It would not be bad for a person with good hearing.

Reactions: primestar31
I got my tuner from Brian today. Incredible shipping! Popped it in and it works fine. Anybody remember how to put these in single tuner mode to receive higher SR's? I did it with my 6903, but that was years ago and google is no help.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)