? for the more knowledgeable

rjssox

Original poster
Dec 11, 2007
I currently have the hd only package in greenville Sc.I have 1 dish pointed at 3 sats,not 61.5.I have been paying for locals but am not receiving my hd.My question is are all the channels in the hd only package on 61.5 so all I will need to do is repoint or will i need a wing dish.I'm also thinking of adding another hd receiver wich I will probably need a tech for.

Thanks in advance for any help I receive.

rick

btw today was a great day for Dish

If you have a dish pointed at 3 satellites, then you probably have a 1000 or 1000.2 dish. You get 119, 100 and 129 with that dish. HD channels are mirrored on 129 and 61.5 except for HD locals. So you should be getting your HD channels with 129. If your HD locals are offered, they're probably on 61.5 and you'll need a wing dish.

Go to Menu, 6, 1, 1 and run a check switch. Post your results and it will tells us exactly what dish you have. If you have 129, you could also check for signal strength on 129.

I definately am pointed at 119,110,and 129.My question is are all the hd channels on 61.5,when i signed up i had at 150,but when i swithched to hd only i thought maybe all the hd channels including my locals were on 61.5 so i could just point to 61.5 and get all the channels i need from that sat.

rick

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)