Forum members in Louisville, KY- Problems with audio on Fox41???

Ghpr13

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Jul 1, 2009
Louisville, KY
In the last few days I've notice a bad problem when watching Fox 41 with the audio being waaaaay out of sync with the video. I get my locals via Dish and I have a 722k. The audio was out of sync when watching SD or HD programs, and it didn't matter if the were local (the news), or if it was a prime time program (Bones). This is the only channel I'm having a problem with.
Anyone out there in my area having similar problems with Fox 41?
Thanks,
Ghpr13:(
BTW: I'm using HDMI to connect the 722k to my Samsung LCD.

Last edited:
I've been complaining about Fox in DC doing the same thing. The past couple of days it has been fine. Today I tuned to Fox from Pittsburgh (I moved), and it was doing the same thing the DC station was doing last week! If you look around, there are various other posts about the audio on Dish delivered Fox stations around the country. It is hard to tell whats going on...:confused:

I've been complaining about Fox in DC doing the same thing. The past couple of days it has been fine. Today I tuned to Fox from Pittsburgh (I moved), and it was doing the same thing the DC station was doing last week! If you look around, there are various other posts about the audio on Dish delivered Fox stations around the country. It is hard to tell whats going on...:confused:

Lineman20109,
Thanks for that info...I hope Fox gets it together soon. It's was so bad the last couple of days I switched to another channel. I've seen Godzilla movies that had better sync!
Merry Christmas!
Ghpr13:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts