Forum Search Doesn't Return Anything

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey... I knew I forgot to do something... I forgot to build the search database.

Let me do that now. :D

But Google search for "hopper rf remote" returns plenty of results from your site.

BTW the new software won't search for rf like most forum software it requires at least 3 letter words. :)

Anyways search engine is rebuilding now. Already indexed 100,000 of 3 million posts. :D

Reactions: rad360 and KE4EST
Tried this Google Search and most of these threads are saying
SatelliteGuys - Error
The requested page could not be found.

Not sure if there not indexed or what order it does it but I specified within the last 24 hours in the search string.

EDIT: I went further back (few weeks) and found many threads properly redirecting now, not sure about member profiles pages from Google searches though.

Tried this Google Search and most of these threads are saying
SatelliteGuys - Error
The requested page could not be found.

Not sure if there not indexed or what order it does it but I specified within the last 24 hours in the search string.

EDIT: I went further back (few weeks) and found many threads properly redirecting now, not sure about member profiles pages from Google searches though.
Wait another hour or so till all the indexing is done and try the last 24 again.

Hey... I knew I forgot to do something... I forgot to build the search database.

Let me do that now. :D

BTW the new software won't search for rf like most forum software it requires at least 3 letter words. :)

Anyways search engine is rebuilding now. Already indexed 100,000 of 3 million posts. :D

Good grief, 3 million posts. It adds up over time, doesn't it.

I build business software for a regional health care company. I was surprised how many doctors have names like Li or Gu or Le and didn't show up in the first version of some of my web pages.

OK ---- NEW WEBSITE ---- Says to sign up and get rid of the ads.. I logged in, but each time I have tried to go to a forum I have to sign in again... I thought I was a PUB member, but maybe it expired. Maybe I did?
And the old links do not seem to work. The new link I made last night sends me to the sign in / join to get rid of the ads.. IDK --ISDN and IDKIIC.

rv1pop sounds like you have a cookie issue on your computer and thus you keep getting logged off.

I have logged into your account and all is working fine. :)

Best bet is to try a different browser to test it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts