Found a phone to take me away from my EVO 4G (well sort of)

I wonder if they will make a worldphone version. I'm seriously interested in this one, though. Having 16G on board, and MicroSD will be a win.........

May make me switch from the Evo 3D I have, when my upgrade is available in August.

That is when my upgrade is available as well. there is talk that the article is wrong on the screen and it will be a better one then the one listed, if that is the case this is gonna be one nice phone.

What is wrong with the screen that is listed?

It packs in nearly twice as many pixels as the 4S (921600 vs 518400). It has a marginally lower dpi because the screen surface area is much larger.

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk

Won't let me modify...

I used WHD as the screen res for the iPhone. It's really 960x640 and "only" 50% difference in resolution.

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk

Nothing is wrong with the screen that was listed in the article, but if you read into some of the questions it is pointed out that the article is wrong on the screen and the one going in is actually supposed to be even better than what the author put. I was just saying if that is the case, this is an even better phone.

I've been due for an upgrade for awhile now. Was almost ready to get a GSII but this phone looks interesting. Will probably wait another month now and at least take a look at one.

Nothing is wrong with the screen that was listed in the article, but if you read into some of the questions it is pointed out that the article is wrong on the screen and the one going in is actually supposed to be even better than what the author put. I was just saying if that is the case, this is an even better phone.

I misunderstood the context of "wrong". I thought you meant the screen itself was "wrong" but you meant the info about the screen was inaccurate/wrong.

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk 2

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)