Fox/American Idol

Its ok ota. When I contacted the station they told me to contact the provider.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Its ok ota. When I contacted the station they told me to contact the provider.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Dish just picks up either the OTA via an antenna or from a fiber that is sent from the station. They don't do ANY switching of network as the TV station. So basically the station BSing you.

I can tell you that the season finale of House on my local FOX (KTBC / Austin) was recorded using the OTA module, and it kept switching numerous times between HD and "Widescreen", with the audio changing to Stereo L+R instead of Dolby each time it'd go from HD to Widescreen. Appears to be more of a problem than just a few DMA's. Could all unrelated.

I can tell you that the season finale of House on my local FOX (KTBC / Austin) was recorded using the OTA module, and it kept switching numerous times between HD and "Widescreen", with the audio changing to Stereo L+R instead of Dolby each time it'd go from HD to Widescreen. Appears to be more of a problem than just a few DMA's. Could all unrelated.

Same thing that's happening to me. Its all stupid. The customers, including myself find it very annoying. At the end of the day, its not the broadcast, its "Dish's problem" ....99% of the customers don't see it as a broadcast issue...

Same thing that's happening to me. Its all stupid. The customers, including myself find it very annoying. At the end of the day, its not the broadcast, its "Dish's problem" ....99% of the customers don't see it as a broadcast issue...

Just because you keep saying it, it still doesn't make it true

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts