Fox Baseball cuts back on hd games

I am sure that you are happy to report this. Doubt it will affect the 8/10 HD games on D* but sadly will definitely affect the amount of HD games from the other providers.

I am sure that you are happy to report this. Doubt it will affect the 8/10 HD games on D* but sadly will definitely affect the amount of HD games from the other providers.

I am not happy in the least to report this. I was counting on this being the first year where I would not have to watch one red sox game in standard definition. That likely will not happen again, thanks to fox.

Never said it would affect the number of games actually part of the superfan package.

Supplement generally suggests something in addition or of support of, not being a part of.

Strange. It says due to lack of truck availbility they are scaling back the number of HD games. I wonder who is using the trucks during the summer? Must be the Fox Sports RSNs taking the trucks for the expanded HD coverage many of them are doing this year.

Not in Arizona. A couple of local forums are reporting the Diamondbacks are dropping HD this year (in favor of the less expensive SD). Talk about going backwards. Most OTA home games were in HD and looked tremendous. I'm hoping it's only a rumor, but there are no HD listings on their web site.

The question still begs what does any of this really have to do with DirecTV? Regardless of how bad you (Questioner) want to make it so and make the uninformed believe; the answer is NOTHING.

If anything FOX has pulled a CBS.

This belongs in one of these possible locations:

http://www.satelliteguys.us/forumdisplay.php?f=6 - General Sat & TV

http://www.satelliteguys.us/forumdisplay.php?f=93 - Network TV HD

Actually it IS sports related,
I really don't see how the Fox situation has anything to do with the total D* has mentioned.
As far as I know the D* deal is working with the numbers dealing with the E.I. SF package.

Jimbo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)