Fox Business Network

Which is worse, a Fox News and CNN pissing contest or a Dish and Direct pissing contest?:D

I hope not! the fox news channel(AKA Republican party news channel) is bad enough.

Holy Cow...All I wanted to know was if there were plans to add the channel! That is all I was asking, I didn't want to start something.

Its replies like this that make people not want to come to these information/help forums!

PLEASE KEEP TO THE ORIGINAL QUESTION.

Thanks

The OP didnt ask for political views, and as wtb955 pointed out there is a forum for that. Please leave it out of here.

To the OP, i imagine they will, although I havent seen anything recently to say when.

The question was whether Dish would add the channel. I didn't see any question asking about your political views. Take it to the pit! :mad:

Little sensitive? I don't work for Dish Network(Like almost everyone else who post) so I don't have inside information about the likelyhood that this channel will be added. I expressed an opinion about the channel to illustrate a point.
Just a few things to consider.......does Dish need more business news coverage in addition to the channels already available(CNBC, Bloomberg, etc.)......And does Dish want to use more bandwidth for SD programming?

By the way, I also don't care for CNN......I just think(Just a personal opinion) that FOX fails consistently to deliver on its promise to be "Fair and balanced" and their business channel will likely be more of the same.

Little sensitive? I don't work for Dish Network(Like almost everyone else who post) so I don't have inside information about the likelyhood that this channel will be added. I expressed an opinion about the channel to illustrate a point.
Just a few things to consider.......does Dish need more business news coverage in addition to the channels already available(CNBC, Bloomberg, etc.)......And does Dish want to use more bandwidth for SD programming?

By the way, I also don't care for CNN......I just think(Just a personal opinion) that FOX fails consistently to deliver on its promise to be "Fair and balanced" and their business channel will likely be more of the same.

I hope Dish does add it! Within a year it will have a bigger audience than CNBC and Bloomberg combined.

And no .... not sensitive ... just sick of the same predictable BS response anytime anyone starts a thread about FBN.

does Dish need more business news coverage in addition to the channels already available(CNBC, Bloomberg, etc.)......And does Dish want to use more bandwidth for SD programming?

There is huge demand for this channel, so the answer to both your questions should be yes.

Don't even get started on the wasting of bandwidth on SD programming. There are dozens of examples of waste, starting with the shopping channels, horse racing, etc.

[
QUOTE=skottey;1143723]There is huge demand for this channel, so the answer to both your questions should be yes.

Oh really? How can you prove that?

By the the way, I apologize for offending anyone by expressing my opinion....what was I thinking? I must have thought this was a forum where people expressed opionons......no wait.....it is!

Chill people!

Last edited:
Oh really? How can you prove that?

Do you really need me to prove to you that there is a huge demand for Fox Business (owned and operated by the number one cable news outlet).

It is obvious where you stand politically, and you are entitled to that. But seriously, there is no disputing that there is a huge demand for Fox Business.

I've had it since day one on my cable lineup. I also subscribe to Dish and it is still not available. They are foolish for not adding it right away, but I think Charlie's political views has something to do with them not adding it. It is that same mentality that has Fox News in the AT200 package instead of the AT100. America's Top should be the TOP channels, right? Well, Fox News tops CNN in the ratings. I think Dish needs to do a swap and put Fox News in the 100 package and CNN in the 200 package.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts