Fox HD East: Prison Break: End of the Tunnel [Season Finale] : Nov 28th, 2005 9pm ET

from TVWEEK.COM

Despite Declines, 'Break' Breaks Out
By Christopher Lisotta
Even with a 15 percent decline in its adults 18 to 49 rating from its two-hour debut, Fox's new Monday drama "Prison Break" took the No. 1 spot for the night of Sept. 5 in its second outing.

"Break" scored a 3.9 rating in adults 18 to 49 on Sept. 5, according to Nielsen Media Research. That tied a rerun of CBS's "CSI: Miami" as the top show Monday in the demo. "Break" was the highest-rated show for the night in adults 18 to 34 (4.2), women 18 to 34 (4.3) and teens (2.8).

The second episode of "Break" was down 15 percent in the key demo from its two-hour premiere Aug. 29 (3.9 versus 4.6), which took the top spot in the demo for the week ended Sept. 4. The "Break" premiere doubled the year-ago time period average of the "North Shore" and "Renovate My Family" premieres and turned in Fox's highest Monday performance for the summer.

"Break" saw a 9 percent decline week to week in adults 18 to 34 (4.2 versus 4.8) but grew 12 percent among teens (2.8 versus 2.5).

Cell Test Not everything seems to be going as planned. His prison mate already defected to another cell and now he has another cell mate who is consider with mental problems and who does not sleep at night. He mentioned that he is going to dig in the cell but you wonder how is he going to do it without creating suspicion on that cell. It looks like it is going to be around the toilet but where without revealing the spot.

ENCORE PRESENTATION OF LAST WEEK EPISODE TONIGHT: Prison Break : Cell Test @ 8PM ET

NEW EPISODE TONIGHT: Prison Break : Cute Poison

Cute Poison This show hasn't dissapoint me. Quite a great series. Now that he had made some moving forward it seems like the next episode will get more interested than never. I like the "Path to hell" comment by the crazy cell mate. I also like the map and how it connects to the cute poison chemistry formula. Great episode. I hope fox does not decide to pull the trigger because of low rating.

Prison Break : English Fitz or Percy Interested how these titles relate to the story. He avoids the transfer and studies the field. Now this woman that keeps appearing and pulling strings to have him transfer who is her? Obviously, she has something with his brother imprisoment. This show is addictive every episode makes you watch more.

from TVWEEK.com

Fox has picked up an additional nine episodes each of "Prison Break," its new Monday night drama, and "American Dad," its Sunday animated series, giving both shows full-season pickups for the 2005-06 season, sources said.

"Prison Break" premiered with a two-hour debut Aug. 29, scoring a 4.6 rating in adults 18 to 49, according to Nielsen Media Research. On Monday "Break" scored a 4.0 in the advertiser-friendly demo but has steadily increased its ratings among young-adult males and teens.

"American Dad," which premiered May 1 paired with returning episodes of "Family Guy," has become an established ratings performer as part of Fox's animation-heavy Sunday.

Both shows are from 20th Century Fox Television.

i wonder what they will do to continue the story of prison break. i wondered the same thing with 24. fox has some creative writers.

I wonder how is Michael going to get out of this one. Now that someone else is going to know about his plan. But will they know?

2005 November HDnet / HDnet Movies Highlights

'Prison' Breaks 'til March; 'Reunion' Ending Early

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)