Fox News Go

I see your dilemma.... The fact that your local Fox channel is not in HD via OTA is the determining factor. What you could do, if it is that important to you, is 'move' to Bangor. All four of the major networks are HD from there and they are on spotbeam 1, the same as Presque Isle.... Then, if Presque Isle news is important to you, you could add an OTA antenna and pull in the Presque Isle channels as well...

Presque Isle. The station manager told me a year ago that they had all the equipment in place to uplink but Dish/DirecTV just couldn't be bothered (TWC took them up on it). It's not HD OTA either as they don't have the equipment/and or bandwidth to manage a dual HD broadcast along with their CBS subchannel.

When my renewal comes around, I'll probably go with the service that gets me FoxGo/FoxSportsGo. I refuse to watch SD programming in this day and age - so I just don't watch Fox anymore.

I don't know what cable companies you have there but DirecTV subs have access to all the Fox stuff but FoxSportsGO is only on the Amazon Fire unit, not on Roku or AppleTV while the other Fox apps are on the Roku.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)