Fox News mentions Sky Angel on air tonight

TPnMD

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Oct 22, 2004
Looks like Fox News welcomed Sky Angel viewers today, even though they've been on for a couple months now. I heard Shepard Smith, Bill O'Reilly and Gretta welcome viewers watching on the Sky Angel satellite Network. Yes, I had Fox News on all night. It was pretty neat hearing them mention Sky Angel :) I wonder if the others also mentioned Sky Angel, John Gibson, Britt? Anyone else here this?

Yep, I heard it too! I was catching up on some paperwork and had Fox News running in the background and heard the same from Shepard, O'Reilly, and Hannity & Colmes.

Cool stuff. Even though it was a little "late" in terms of the launch of Fox News on SkyAngel, I was pleased that SkyAngel got the mention - which I took as a subtle endorsement. :D

Cheers,
Red

RedSavina said:
Yep, I heard it too! I was catching up on some paperwork and had Fox News running in the background and heard the same from Shepard, O'Reilly, and Hannity & Colmes.

Cool stuff. Even though it was a little "late" in terms of the launch of Fox News on SkyAngel, I was pleased that SkyAngel got the mention - which I took as a subtle endorsement. :D

Cheers,
Red

I'm a Coast Guard veteran.

~ Kountzer ~

I think the new package and prices were "official" on Oct 1, although they've been online for a while now. Maybe they weren't supposed to mention it till then.

Fox News also welcomed Canadian Cable and Satellite providers at various times last winter. I also recall them welcoming viewers in other countries as well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)