Fox Reality Channel Coming to Dish

korsjs said:
damn, no paradise hotel or was it paradise island. it was on fox, it was stupid, but i got hooked on it. i need a sequel.
Ah, he must mean Temptation Island. And there was a sequel, no? Remember the tagline? Ready to go again?

Will we finally get to see the entire season of Littlest Groom? I think that they cut it to just two episodes when FOX aired it.

So where are they going to put this new channel anyway.? I would think it would be right next to the other reality channel

Actually, this household loves reality TV and personally, I can't wait for this channel to come on. Now, if only they would put on Paradise Hotel! That was the bottom of the reality TV barrel, yet it was SOOOO entertaining. Such a guilty pleasure, like Big Brother. I realize most of you look down upon reality TV, but I enjoy it alot. I work on my computer all day long, the last thing I want to do is watch TV that makes me think. I want to be entertained, plain and simple. Reality TV allows me to disconnect and root for someone or root against someone. Sometimes I even get emotionally involved. Reality TV is entertaining to me and millions of others, just look at the ratings for Survivor. After 10 seasons, yes 10 seasons, Survivor is still going strong as a top 10 show. Sure, Law & Order and CSI and Without A Trace and all that are great... but sometimes they are depressing to me. I don't want to come home and watch stories about people being murdered in gruesome ways. That's not entertaining to me. Reality TV may be fluff, but it's entertaining fluff and that's what it's all about.
BTW, I also love the History Channel, Discovery channels, Animal Planet, BBCA, TCM and all that, it's just that reality TV is pure FUN. It's nice to have the option. I don't complain about all the sports channels we get and pay for and NEVER EVER watch, so please don't put down the channels that are geared towards other people.

bettebogart said:
I don't complain about all the sports channels we get and pay for and NEVER EVER watch, so please don't put down the channels that are geared towards other people.
Sorry Charlie. Reality TV is crap. However, many people like crap. But, it doesn't make it any less crap-like. That's how crap like Three's Company was a top rated show for so many years. Or, how McDonald's does so well. Heck, even I eat that crap once in a while. But, at least I know it is still crap.

Denial ain't just a river in Egypt.

GaryPen said:
That's how crap like Three's Company was a top rated show for so many years.

dont let my wife her you say that. you would be in big trouble, thats her favorite show, have them on dvd and watch nightly

I have not heard anything more.

TNGTony also said he heard tommorow as well, hopefully he can chime in and let us know if he has heard anything.

Hi there. I've heard a deafening silence about FoxReality since last week. There was nothing in the uplink activity, though I am told there is a channel uplinked with a Dish Logo at 119° with no channel number. Take from that what you will, but seeing as Fox Reality is supposed to be added to AT180 that channel should be on 110° not 119°.

See ya
Tony

Scott Greczkowski said:
I just got word that the FOX Reality Channel will be coming to Dish Network on June 2nd. It will be part of the top 180 package.

It could be a good channel if it showed more then Joe Millionare and Cops. :(
Do you know what channel it will be?
It's June 2nd and I haven't spoted anything new in the channel lineup.

Today is june 2nd and suprise surprise no fox reality channel yet,
WOW another empty and meaningless promise made by dish,
how many times can this company mislead its customers?
i dont think this is the last time they will mislead us either

stone phillips420 said:
Today is june 2nd and suprise surprise no fox reality channel yet,
WOW another empty and meaningless promise made by dish,
how many times can this company mislead its customers?
i dont think this is the last time they will mislead us either
I saw on the Fox Reality website that they expected Dish to have this soon. I don't remember Dish ever saying this was coming.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)