Fox Reality Channel Coming to Dish

i guess im kind of jumping the gun but heres what it says at fox reality's website
Good news! Fox Reality will soon be available on Dish Network’s America’s Top 180 package.
i wish it was here today though but i guess patience is a virtue

Scott Greczkowski said:
I just called my contact and got his voice mail...

He's on Vacation until next week. :no
Maybe he got "terminated" for signing a contract on such a lousy channel :p

stone phillips420 said:
Today is june 2nd and suprise surprise no fox reality channel yet,
WOW another empty and meaningless promise made by dish,
how many times can this company mislead its customers?
i dont think this is the last time they will mislead us either

There was no official announcement from Dish so no one was misled. Rumors should be treated as such. IMO: The only thing "empty and meaningless" here, is the channel itself. ;)

NightRyder

i disagree with ya on that nightrider, fox reality is great i have dtv as well so i watch it on there till it comes to dish

i feel dish is a very dishonest company who treat the existing customers like they are the scum of the earth

all they have to do is give the customer what they say they will
ie nbr on all dvrs, this includes the 721
how bout dishwire on 921
lets not forget on the 6000 ird packaging it says open tv on it
as all the 6000 owners know it is not capable of open tv

dish treat people the way they should be treated and get at least 1 competent employee
i hate playing csr\supervisor roulette

stone phillips420 said:
i disagree with ya on that nightrider, fox reality is great i have dtv as well so i watch it on there till it comes to dish

i feel dish is a very dishonest company who treat the existing customers like they are the scum of the earth

all they have to do is give the customer what they say they will
ie nbr on all dvrs, this includes the 721
how bout dishwire on 921
lets not forget on the 6000 ird packaging it says open tv on it
as all the 6000 owners know it is not capable of open tv

dish treat people the way they should be treated and get at least 1 competent employee
i hate playing csr\supervisor roulette

You know each to their own on so called reality TV (I have a different name for it
barf.gif
), I was simply commenting on the missing Fox reality channel.

As far as the rest of it goes, I have my own opinions on each, but they really don't belong in this thread.

NightRyder

I think a MUCH better channel would be the Echostar Reality Channel (is that an oxymoron?).

This would consist of several cameras mounted in the following locations:

1. Charlie's office
2. Charlie's secretary's desk
3. The guy's desk who answers "CEO@echostar.com" emails
4. The board room
5. Eldon's 921 software development department
6. A CSR cube farm

The only downside would be that you could go DAYS or WEEKS without seeing anything happen in Number 1, 4, or 5!

Brad

stone phillips420 said:
thats a great idea for a new channel i second the erc channel it would be sweet

Hmmm...Given a choice between Fox reality and ERC I'll have to vote for ERC.:)

NightRyder

NightRyder said:
You know each to their own on so called reality TV (I have a different name for it
barf.gif
), I was simply commenting on the missing Fox reality channel.

As far as the rest of it goes, I have my own opinions on each, but they really don't belong in this thread.

NightRyder
your right nightryder, sometimes i get a little worked up and have to blow off steam

Fox Reality Channel

Erc For My Vote.Don't add the FOX REALITY CHANNEL TO DISH.THAT'S A CRAP CHANNEL INSTEAD ADD THE NFL NETWORK.

adrian777 said:
Erc For My Vote.Don't add the FOX REALITY CHANNEL TO DISH.THAT'S A CRAP CHANNEL INSTEAD ADD THE NFL NETWORK.

Add the NFL Network HD channel ;)

A believe the phone company in the next town over offers it on their fiber network.

Here's what Fox Reality's site is saying when you click on "Do you get Fox Reality?"

Good news! Fox Reality will soon be available on Dish Network’s America’s Top 180 package.

My wife found out about this channel and she MUST have it :rolleyes: So I hope they put it up soon so I can quit hearing about it.

New Channel?

What is the new channel number? 250?
I looked and I'm not getting 250....do I have to do something to receive it?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts