Fox Recordings

300mag

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 14, 2014
Just curious if anyone else has issues with fox recordings. At least once a week I go to watch a recorded show and when I go to watch it has the ending of the show I recorded and then it actual recorded the show that came after it. Is there a fix or is this a guide issue. Never have the issue on the other networks. Just curious if there is a fix. I have PTAT on but I usually don't find the issue until after it has been deleted from PTAT.

Sent from my GM1917 using Tapatalk

Reactions: bwexler
A lot of times it is sports events that screw up recording times. When the games run late, the guide data does not match the actual delayed times. Was a sporting event on sometime before the shows that did not record right?

No problems here. Doubt it would have been a sporting issue. Is your guide listings correct with the actual network program times?

It could be sport related but again since I don't see for a week or two later no of really knowing. Also usually with sports it not exactly delays by the 1/2 or full hour. But with no sports on recently I doubt it.

Guide appears normal, hopefully it happens soon since im home more these days with everything being shut down I might be able to figure it out.

Same issue here, same shows actually. No sporting events proceeded the shows. Its been going on for quite some time, over multiple firmware updates. Quickest resolution is to delete the show, empty the trash, and select from on demand. Then wait a day to get rid of commercials.

Reactions: bwexler
I’ve started and replied to several threads on this probably as long as PTAT has been around. As mentioned happens more on ABC. It also happens on Fox. Never had it happen on CBS or NBC. Always after the PTAT window is over. No one has ever had an answer.

Sent from my iPad using SatelliteGuys

Thx everyone for the confirmation, at least I'm not going crazy. doesn't appear Dish is in a rush to fix it.

• Haha
Reactions: Howard Simmons
Thx everyone for the confirmation, at least I'm not going crazy. doesn't appear Dish is in a rush to fix it.

I have also had the problem for years. Sometimes I can go to On Demand and find the show but not always.
Why don't one of you just fix it?