Fox Soccer plus

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I wonder if this channel will ever be available in HD??? They recently changed from 4:3 to 16:9 SD aspect ratio, and now it feels like I'm watching the games from another room!

If all Fox Soccer Plus subscribers canceled their subscriptions at the same time, and we tell Dish that we will not rescubscribe until they provide a HD signal, maybe dish would find a way to give us HD for our $15 per month.

In reference to SKee7ix's comment: $15 per month is a cheap pay per view price for BPL matches that demand over $100 for a ticket for this level of football.

If we could contact all FSC+ subscribers and organize ourselves into a bargaining group we could probably convince DISH to provide us with HD. Does anyone have any ideas as to how we could do this?

Who really has the channel?
I mean $15 for only one channel in SD?... Even me that I love soccer, I don't have it.
Setanta was SD and $15 a month... and worth it. FS+ not quite as worth it... too much Italian Soccer for my taste, and no Super 14 (Super Rugby these days). But for the opportunity to catch that much Rugby and EPL games? Not bad... though FS.tv is better, in my opinion, though more expensive now.

I am shutting down Fox Soccer Plus this week. More games and in HD I can watch on Fox Soccer HD , that comes with All-American.

I would love to get ESPN Deportes HD (for La Liga in HD) and Gol HD (also for La Liga in HD).

I am shutting down Fox Soccer Plus this week. More games and in HD I can watch on Fox Soccer HD , that comes with All-American.

I would love to get ESPN Deportes HD (for La Liga in HD) and Gol HD (also for La Liga in HD).

You could add the dishlatino bonus pack for espn deportes but not in HD

You could add the dishlatino bonus pack for espn deportes but not in HD
Yet. Not in HD yet. But if Disney and Dish kiss and make up with the ESPN contract, that could be part of it? Or maybe that'll be attached to when Dish and Disney kiss and make up with the general HD dispute.

I think that's because they are spanish channels...
Because ESPN is in HD, but Deportes no, and Dish only have 3 Spanish channels in HD (the 3 that are in the American packages -Univision, Telefutura, and Galavision-)... because there are more spanish channels in HD, just Dish didn't show them :(

But ESPN Deportes only recently became available in HD to begin with. Besides, isn't Dish launching a couple HD spanish sport channels "soon"?