Fox Sports hd Showing College Basketball Too!!

tigerfan33

Pub Member / Supporter
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 12, 2007
Alabama
For you sports nuts out there like me. Fox Sports Network is showing college basketball this season. Tonight Oklahoma at USC will be on at 10 p.m. central time. I looked ahead on the guide and Sunday has a slew of ballgames in hd. I am in Alabama so ours will be on Fox South hd channel 370 and 420.

For you sports nuts out there like me. Fox Sports Network is showing college basketball this season. Tonight Oklahoma at USC will be on at 10 p.m. central time. I looked ahead on the guide and Sunday has a slew of ballgames in hd. I am in Alabama so ours will be on Fox South hd channel 370 and 420.
didnt they show some last year also?
Im with you though, i love it!

Thanks!

They have the same, mostly on Fox Sports Prime on channels 411 HD and 361 in the Los Angeles market (Pacific Time Zone).

I noticed Fox Sports West HD has St. John's at Miami, FL at 1PM on Sunday but that appears to be the only college game on FSW in the upcoming guide period.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts