Fox Sports Package - HELP

ryanvan

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Aug 9, 2006
I am a little disapointed on the Multi Sports package. I guess I should have known that all the baseball games out be blacked out, I hate that.

can anyone give me a listing of the EXACT channels I get when ordering that package. I can't get a straight answer from DISH. I have the HDGOLD package.

Thanks for your help.

Last edited:
what is RSNS? I am not familiar with some acronyms, I am a DISH and satellite newbie.

ryanvan said:
I am a little disapointed on the FOX Sports package. I guess I should have known that all the baseball games out be blacked out, I hate that.

can anyone give me a listing of the EXACT channels I get when ordering that package. I can't get a straight answer from DISH. I have the HDGOLD package.

Thanks for your help.

Can't get a straight answer from Dish Network? Gee, I think that is the exact reason I decided to go with DirecTV. Anyways, I remember when I was looking into Dish Network I looked at the online programming guide for a list of all the channels in the Multi-Sport. I think they are just about the same as what they offer at DirecTV in the SportsPack. You might also look at the SportsPack listing at www.directv.com That will be pretty close to what you would get and they give descriptions of each channel.

So I would get most college football and basketball games, that play on RSN's. More specifically UCLA games?

I live in Boise, ID, so I would get FoxNW without the extra package.

Re: UCLA games

Pac-10 games on the Regional Fox Sports stations are not blacked out. To the extent UCLA games are shown on a Fox channel, you will be able to pick them up. You may not even need to subscribe to the sports package. Since your local regional Fox Sports station is included in your general package, many times the same game is shown on all the regional stations. If different games are shown on the various Fox stations at the same time, UCLA usually is broadcast on Fox Sports West or Fox Sports West 2. But most of the time, they show the same game on all of the channels. At least that's been my experience following Arizona football and basketball games.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)