Foxmw Hd

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

rp41

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Nov 4, 2006
Alright! Foxmw HD channel 368 Cards Mets tonight, Good job Dish!:D

Alright! Foxmw HD channel 368 Cards Mets tonight, Good job Dish!:D

Hmmm. I don't see Channel 368. My channels skip from 356 to 400.

I live in west-central Illinois and I live in the Chicago, St. Louis, and Milwaukee baseball markets.

I subscribe to the Multi-Sports package so I can watch Cardinal and Brewers games.

Channel 429 (Comcast Sports Chicago) is the sports channel that goes with my Gold package. I also subscribe to everything Dish currently offers in HD.

Will I be able to watch the Cardinals in High Def. Am I eligible to get Channel 368 (Fox Sports Midwest-HD)?

As a subscriber to the multi-sports package, will I be able to get all the regional sports channels in High Def. as they roll out (excepting blackout rules for baseball games, etc...)

Any word on when Comcast Sports Chicago in HD will be available to Dish subscribers?

Hmmm. I don't see Channel 368. My channels skip from 356 to 400.

I live in west-central Illinois and I live in the Chicago, St. Louis, and Milwaukee baseball markets.

I subscribe to the Multi-Sports package so I can watch Cardinal and Brewers games.

Channel 429 (Comcast Sports Chicago) is the sports channel that goes with my Gold package. I also subscribe to everything Dish currently offers in HD.

Will I be able to watch the Cardinals in High Def. Am I eligible to get Channel 368 (Fox Sports Midwest-HD)?

As a subscriber to the multi-sports package, will I be able to get all the regional sports channels in High Def. as they roll out (excepting blackout rules for baseball games, etc...)

Any word on when Comcast Sports Chicago in HD will be available to Dish subscribers?
I really can't help you, I just happened to look and there it was. It says Cards Mets 6 o'clock now if it's blacked out I'll be starting another thread:D

1) You must have an MPEG-4 receiver, and a dish pointed at 129 (E5) to see FSNMW.

2) If that's in place, then yes, you'll get to see the Cards on 368 in HD.

3) The HD RSN channels only light up when there is HD content showing. So far, that is only the actual games. For SD content, you'll only see that on the SD RSN.

1) You must have an MPEG-4 receiver, and a dish pointed at 129 (E5) to see FSNMW.

2) If that's in place, then yes, you'll get to see the Cards on 368 in HD.

3) The HD RSN channels only light up when there is HD content showing. So far, that is only the actual games. For SD content, you'll only see that on the SD RSN.

happen to know what TP ch 368 is on of all days I add top100 plus to get FSN MW HD and I lose sat 129 totaly.
Bad rain storm now rain over but still no 129 it must be super weak SAt

trido

Looks like it is on TP 8 and I havea sig of 31 yes 31 dont think thast good
is 128 this weak ina rain storm or maybe time to get installer to re aim?/

happen to know what TP ch 368 is on of all days I add top100 plus to get FSN MW HD and I lose sat 129 totaly.
Bad rain storm now rain over but still no 129 it must be super weak SAt

trido
129, tp8. Yeah, 129 is pretty lame. TP8 is 60 for me right now, and it's clear and sunny here.

WHATS WITH THIS dISH AND iNSIGHT

Ok someone tell me about this

Right now on DISH 368 I have cardinal game

However on FSN MW via cable they have the Ind Pacers game

Does that just meani Insight cable has picked a dif FSN MW feed??

Confused guess I will see what is on DISH FSN MW SD channels

Got me, I don't know what Insight Cable does, but E* has the Cards pre-game on both 368 and 418.

New blackout rules?

I've always been able to get the Cardinal games on Ch. 418 (Fox Sports Midwest) even though I live in the Comcast sports Chicago area.

Last night, I tried to watch the Cardinals game, but it was blacked out to me.

I called the Dish CSR, who seemed to have difficulty speaking or understanding the English language.

They CSR told me that the "Cardinals, Cubs, and White Sox" will all be blacked out to me this season?

Is this a change? I live in west-central Illinois and have always been able to watch the Cubs, Cardinals, and Brewers (I dont watch AL league baseball, so I don't give a rat's you-know-what about the White Sox).

So I live in the established regions for the Cubs and Cardinals and yet, I am blacked out to watch their games? What is this about? Is anyone else having this problem?

I just called the Fox Sports Midwest office in St. Louis.

There is a message at the posted phone number for Fox Sports Midwest telling people that "some customers in Central Illinois, Kentucky, and Iowa" will be affected.

Through the automated system, they also ask for viewes affected by this to leave their name, city, zip code, phone number, and satellite provider and that they will call back with info.

They also ask viewers to contact their satellite provider regarding this issue.

The phone number for Fox Sports Midwest is (314) 206-7000. This is where you can call to get the same information I just got and to leave your information so they can contact you.

I seen where you are, and Insight has a different feed of FSN MW, for the Indiana area that shows the Pacers, and local shows from Indianapolis. if you can get both, then you are a lucky dog! because I'm blacked out from the Pacers games on the alternate channel.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)