FREE 12 FOOT BUD

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

(((Garyd)))

Retired C-Band dealer
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 4, 2007
diamondsatellite@snet.net
Have put up over 100 of this model and taken down a lot can't do my own because of medical reasons dam hip, and shoulder here's a pic of it in Southbury CT. 06488
12 FOOT DISH.png

cold hardy figs.png
Throwing in a fig tree cutting?
;)
A Swiss fig tree cutting,but you gotta figure how to make it root, I gave up, have a frig full of them no luck pulled every trick there is waiting until the warm weather and try soil and sun with hormone on the very hard bark it's the most cold hardy fig tree in the world but a real mother f--r to clone

Have put up over 100 of this model and taken down a lot can't do my own because of medical reasons dam hip, and shoulder here's a pic of it in Southbury CT. 06488 View attachment 115375
View attachment 115398
A Swiss fig tree cutting,but you gotta figure how to make it root, I gave up, have a frig full of them no luck pulled every trick there is waiting until the warm weather and try soil and sun with hormone on the very hard bark it's the most cold hardy fig tree in the world but a real mother f--r to clone

Have put up over 100 of this model and taken down a lot can't do my own because of medical reasons dam hip, and shoulder here's a pic of it in Southbury CT. 06488 View attachment 115375
very interested please see my pm.

I live in Albany NY and I'm new to this world but I would be happy to rent a U-Haul to come and get it if this is still available. I would just need to rely on your expertise for deconstruction!

Dang nice 12 footer gone to waste. Someone pick up the nice KU before they meet the same fate

Well crap, that's a shame! Had I joined earlier I would have taken it for sure. I also JUST purchased a 1.2m KU dish and it's already been shipped so I don't need any of those dishes at the moment but I may be interested in the future.

If you happen to come across another high quality BUD please let me know!

Well crap, that's a shame! Had I joined earlier I would have taken it for sure. I also JUST purchased a 1.2m KU dish and it's already been shipped so I don't need any of those dishes at the moment but I may be interested in the future.

If you happen to come across another high quality BUD please let me know!

We'll see if this 10 footer is still there, try and calling 860 898 0053 his dad was killed by his own brother-law and his son wanted the dish gone, his number is 860 898 0053 maybe it's still all there. I send one guy there the jerk took it apart i said call me when you get there nope, so last i heard he left it on the ground partway apart i assume the owner scraped it, nice dish well screw it i can't fix dumb but i do have a lot of crap here new and used and i hate to take it to the dump both my arms are a mess my left shoulder hurts just picking it up, my right hand funny bone, just had surgery your welcome to come to my house and take satellite stuff away i can't and won't ship unless you pay the shipper ahead of time, and i find someone to take them and you pay him i can't i don't want to mess what's left of my arms i paid $200 to a guy to drop it like a tree the dish was set up that way to do one day, a video was shot but it didn't record, so he says he showed up to quick for me to even think about getting my camera, which needed a charge a real video camera the guy who owned the 10 foot dish well he was a friend here is how he died
http://www.newstimes.com/policereports/article/Bethel-police-heard-final-gunshot-at-7255598.php

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)