Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
Effective January 25, 2006, DISH Network is moving nine free access channels over to our AT60 or higher entertainment packages. This will mainly affect customers who receive International programming only. In order to receive these nine free access channels, eligible programming includes AT60, DishHD Bronze, DishLATINO, DishLATINO HD Bronze, Great Wall TV Package, or higher. This is being done in order to offer our customers even more programming choices in the future.

The nine channels include:

· Resort & Residence Channel - channel 216
· iDrive TV - channel 217
· The Men’s Channel - channel 218
· TV Outlet Mall - channel 219
· America’s Preview Channel - channel 221
· Healthy Living Channel - channel 223
· Beauty & Fashion Channel - channel 225
· Jewelry Television - channel 227
· iSHOP - channel 229

no
Any customer (including ones with deactivated boxes) could see these. I had just locals and had those knockoff shopping channels. My deactiavted box still has them along with 101, 103 Nasa & Angel One

Those shopping channels were removed from my 811 (get hd pack and locals only)
and now 262 - skyangel one - also removed (red in guide).
I'm surprised.

So people who only use Dish for free shopping channels will have to pay extra for them. Kind of like paying for a Sam's Club membership, eh?

If Dish does not get any shopping channels in HD i going to switch....Bruno

congratulations, you're getting Treasure HD. It's not a shopping channel per se, but they show a bunch of auctions and fancy crap that it's so cool to have lol

So if your subscription gets shut off you do not get the shopping channels or SkyAngel channel? I guess they don't want ANY channels available to those not paying them.

Peter Iowa said:
Those shopping channels were removed from my 811 (get hd pack and locals only)
and now 262 - skyangel one - also removed (red in guide).
I'm surprised.
Mine as well. I am not getting any ch 197 on my guide though. (i have HD pack & supers) Do you have 197 yet?

I thought the shopping channels were actually paying more money to dish if they're channel was made available to all, I guess decided to do away with that

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts