Free Air TV

Status
Not open for further replies.

frits

Original poster
Dec 19, 2008
south Florida
Hello Everyone, I am a short talker so I wil not bore you with triviality, olso want to say I love what is happening here.

If possible, Can you help me??

I need east exposure from my balcony for satellite and am finding a hard way to go technickaly on birds, can any one help ??

sattellite exposure from my balcony for satellite

f possible, Can you help me??

I need east exposure from my balcony for satellite and am finding a hard way to go technickaly on birds, can any one help ??

f possible, Can you help me??

Being a "short talker" can be good, but in this case it's not, as you aren't giving enough info, or framing your questions in a way that people can figure out how to help. Maybe you could actually give us some information, so we can decide what you need. For instance, you say you "need east exposure from my balcony". So, what do you need to know? Either your balcony faces east, or it doesn't. If it doesn't, how can we help? You would need to move, or find some way to put a dish on a pole high enough to shoot over your roof.

"Am finding a hard way to go technickaly on birds". What does this mean? You have a problem with birds in your neighborhood? It sounds to me like you need to start READING in the "fta" section first. If you are talking Dish or Directv, then you need to read a lot in one of those forums first. Write down what questions you need answered, and see what you can learn first. After that, you should be able to give us the information we need first, so we CAN help you!

Hello,
I need western exposure but trees block my view.
To see the positions beyond 123 West I need to
raise my antenna above the ground on a pole. I've
needed to guy the pole and the wind is a problem.
As in real estate its all location, location, location.
Living on a ridge I would be able to see everything.
But I live in a wooded valley and see 30E to 123W.

My first post here. The sadoun forum's gone to sleep.

Hello,
I need western exposure but trees block my view.
To see the positions beyond 123 West I need to
raise my antenna above the ground on a pole. I've
needed to guy the pole and the wind is a problem.
As in real estate its all location, location, location.
Living on a ridge I would be able to see everything.
But I live in a wooded valley and see 30E to 123W.

My first post here. The sadoun forum's gone to sleep.

post your question here friend > Free To Air (FTA) Discussion - SatelliteGuys.US

you'll get the info you need for FTA :)

:welcome

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts