Free Cinemax for 1 month

My question is -

Is Cinemax worth it to get free for one month?

AND then have to worry about whether they will charge you for it after that?

In the past, I would have worried. Now, I do not worry as much since they tell you it will auto cancel. Actually, HD Platinum for 3 months and Starz for 3 months did auto cancel. I always check my bill regardless, and no charges for Starz or/and HD Platinum appeared. The new promos now have a line that says how long they are free, and you should be okay if the box in programming is not checked by what you are getting free as someone mentioned.

When I got the 1 MAX month free (last week), they told me that I will have to cancel myself or be charged. (I put it in my outlook calendar to cancel on day 29. -:)
In the past, I would have worried. Now, I do not worry as much since they tell you it will auto cancel. Actually, HD Platinum for 3 months and Starz for 3 months did auto cancel. I always check my bill regardless, and no charges for Starz or/and HD Platinum appeared. The new promos now have a line that says how long they are free, and you should be okay if the box in programming is not checked by what you are getting free as someone mentioned.

When I got the 1 MAX month free (last week), they told me that I will have to cancel myself or be charged. (I put it in my outlook calendar to cancel on day 29. -:)
I did the same, but in my bberry and Lotus notes calendars :) No biggie, I did the same thing previously with the cinemax for 1 penny for 1 year and it worked like charm. Plus, when calling to cancel, you can always ask if they are running any other promotions, who knows...

Is this deal still going on?

Anyone gotten it recently?

Also are there any HBO/Showtime promos going on at the moment?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts