free dish 811/301/301

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

gvsurn

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Feb 5, 2004
Caledonia, MI
i just purchased this package with three free months of at120 with hbo and cinemax. can anyone tell me exactly what my warranty is on the equipment??? and when/if I will need to buy the 5.99 warranty???

The bigger question is when will you get your install? There seems to be such a shortage of equipment accross the country that dealers are having more problem delivering the product than selling it.

Here ya go:

DISH Network offers one of the industry's best warranty on all equipment, covering parts and labor for one full year.

The Manufacturer’s warranty is as follows, and extends ONLY to the original user of the equipment ("you", "your") and is limited to the purchase price of each part. Echostar Communications Corp. and it’s affiliated companies ("we", "our", "us") warrant the Dish Network system against defects in materials or workmanship as follows:

LABOR: For a period of one (1) year from the original date of purchase, if we determine that the equipment is defective subject to the limitations of this warranty, we will replace it at no charge for labor. We warrant any such work done against defects in materials or workmanship for the remaining portion of the original warranty period.

PARTS: For a period of one (1) year from the original date of purchase, we will supply, at no charge, new or rebuilt replacement parts in exchange for parts we determine are defective subject to the limitations of this warranty. We warrant any such replacement parts against defects in materials or workmanship for the remaining portion of the original warranty period. (Note: "Parts" means items included in this package, which may include the antenna assembly, receiver, LNBF, remote control, or antenna mounting hardware. It does NOT include other parts purchased separately.)

This warranty "does not cover" shipping charges which is usually in the amount of $14.95 per exchange. Receivers returned with No Problem Found (NPF) will be charged $30.

This warranty "does not cover" replacement of Smart Cards that are lost or damaged by the user.

This warranty "does not cover" installation of the Dish Network system. If applicable, such installation will be warranted under a separate installation agreement.

This warranty "does not cover" consumer instruction, physical set up or adjustment of any consumer electronic equipment, remote control batteries, signal reception problems, loss of use of the equipment, or unused programming charges due to equipment malfunction.

This warranty "does not cover" cosmetic damage, damage due to lightning, electrical surges, fire, flood, or other acts of God, accident, misuse, abuse, repair or alteration by other than our factory service, negligence, commercial or institutional use, or improper or neglected maintenance.

This warranty "does not cover" equipment sold AS IS or WITH ALL FAULTS, equipment removal or reinstallation, shipping damage if the equipment was not packed and shipped in the manner we prescribe, nor equipment purchased, serviced, or operated outside the contiguous United States of America.

Dave

gvsurn said:
install is Tues, got the last 811 they had in stock!!!!! :yes :yes :yes

Awesome!!! My 811/301/301 gets installed tomorrow morning from 8am-12 noon. Good luck!

gvsurn said:
i just purchased this package with three free months of at120 with hbo and cinemax. can anyone tell me exactly what my warranty is on the equipment??? and when/if I will need to buy the 5.99 warranty???

Where did you get the free for three months? I didn't think they were doing that anymore. That's a great deal.

skaeight said:
Where did you get the free for three months? I didn't think they were doing that anymore. That's a great deal.

Acutally, they are still doing it. I believe the promotion ends in June or July. If you call them up, or order from one of their retailer they should hook you up.

I ordered mine from www.the-dish-network.com which is one of their retailers.

Thanks,
Bill

I bet they got you under the 3 months free last month and had a R Connect Number on you so you got in on the promotion because 3 months free is over

rock

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts