Free EPIX 1 and 2

Epix 1 and 2 show free for 3 months in my billing,but as soon as free preview was removed so was the free 3 months offer.Can someone on the DIRT team look into this ?

I have a timer set for EPIX2 on Friday, so I hope this gets fixed by then. :)

I have a timer set for EPIX2 on Friday, so I hope this gets fixed by then. :)

Waiting is overrated...my chat transcript:

Please wait while we find a representative to assist you...Welcome to DISH Network Chat.Eugene (ID: LEL): How may I help you today?
Me: I have this line item in my bill: Epix 3mo. - 0.00, but when I tune any of the Epix channels, I get a Programming Not Authorized message.
Eugene (ID: LEL): I’m very sorry to hear that you are having an issue. I’d be happy to resolve that for you.
Eugene (ID: LEL): Please give me a moment while I check that information for you.
Me: ok
Eugene (ID: LEL): Thank you.
Eugene (ID: LEL): Could you please check on channel number 380?
Me: Programming Not Authorized 013
Eugene (ID: LEL): Alright.
Me: 292 EPIX3 works
Eugene (ID: LEL): Great.
Eugene (ID: LEL): I confirmed that the channels you're missing are in the package you subscribe to. I'm going to send an authorization signal to your receiver so that it recognizes the channels and makes them available to you again.
Me: I have read about others complaining about this same issue. Could the recent EPIX free preview that just ended have caused this?
Eugene (ID: LEL): That might be.
Eugene (ID: LEL): Now you will be receiving all the channels.
Me: I can now tune EPIX1 and EPIX2! Thank you!
Eugene (ID: LEL): You're welcome.
Eugene (ID: LEL): Thank you for using DISH Network chat and have a great night!

Epix for 3 months (0.00) shows on my account and I know I had the programming last Thursday afternoon and thru the free preview period but it went dark when the free preview ended, anyone else still showing Epix for 3 months on their account not have the programming? I wonder if I should have this now or if it will be activated in a day or two?
Don't wait PM a DIRT member.

Received a mailing today about the free Epix deal. As Mary said in the previously mentioned PM, it's a thank you from Dish in appreciation for my business/loyalty, runs for 3 months and will be automatically be removed at expiration.

epix

It depends on which csr you get
First one I spoke to said no epix without an hd receiver and I had to upgrade
Second one said no problem will give you 3 months free epix Now getting epix 1.2 and 3 on my sd receiver

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)