free HBO and Cinemax preview

I just got my "promo ending in 3 days" popup message, which correlates to my free HBO and MAX that I'm on now. Good timing on the free preview :rolleyes:, as most people who traded in Starz for free 3 months of HBO and MAX back in October will be having theirs end this month.

Yeah, the add on Dish site said said 1/27-1/30. So, I guess 5PM is still 1/27. But when I went to the free preview page on the Dish web site, HBO and Cmax are not listed any longer. They were there earlier in the month.

Yeah, the add on Dish site said said 1/27-1/30. So, I guess 5PM is still 1/27. But when I went to the free preview page on the Dish web site, HBO and Cmax are not listed any longer. They were there earlier in the month.

Then you probably won't be getting it........just everyone else.

I'm already getting HBO and Cinemax for free. I'm outraged that Dish doesn't compensate me with another freeview. How can I get the same thing free twice, at the same time. Bloody murder! :D

I just got my "promo ending in 3 days" popup message, which correlates to my free HBO and MAX that I'm on now. Good timing on the free preview :rolleyes:, as most people who traded in Starz for free 3 months of HBO and MAX back in October will be having theirs end this month.
You said it, perfect timing.

I'm already getting HBO and Cinemax for free. I'm outraged that Dish doesn't compensate me with another freeview. How can I get the same thing free twice, at the same time. Bloody murder! :D

You forgot to threaten to switch to Direct TV...... :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)