Free HBO This Weekend

I haven't been able to set any timers for the free HBO preview - the channels are still highlighted in red or green.

A couple months ago during another free preview, the channels became available in the guide (no longer highlighted in red or green) a couple days beforehand just by scrolling forward to the days it was scheduled for the free preview.

Is anyone else able to set timers for the free preview?

pvdb,
You won't be able to create a timer until the free preview starts and you have access to those channels.

THAT STINKS. You should have the channels go to available in advance so we can set timers in advance. I've been wanting to set some timers every since I've know about this. E* has had it on the preview channel for the whole month that this was coming. So why couldn't they have put them as available for those dates in advance?

Even though you can't set timers you can look through the movies and see what you want to record when the time comes. They are showing a few pretty good ones this weekend.

Here is a list of the HBO channels if anyone needs it (--and possibly another last-minute reminder for some who may have forgot about the free preview):
300 HBO (East) [HD]
301 HBO2 (East) [HD]
302 HBO Signature [HD]
303 HBO (West) [HD]
304 HBO2 (West)
305 HBO Family [HD]
307 HBO Comedy [HD]
308 HBO Zone [HD only]
309 HBO Latino [HD]
Here is a link to the HBO schedule from HBO: HBO

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)