free hd for life question

lindenray

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
May 11, 2008
Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
does this include every single hd channel like epix and all of the movie channels that are in hd.I have america's everything pak.I know this was cover before but I want to be sure before I commit to this.

does this include every single hd channel like epix and all of the movie channels that are in hd.I have america's everything pak.I know this was cover before but I want to be sure before I commit to this.
The Platinum HD package (which Epix is part of) is an additional $10.00 per month. HD for life is only for the HD channels that are in your base programming package. ie, If you were to drop AEP, you would not get the premium movie channels. AEP base programming is AT250 + premiums.

http://www.satelliteguys.us/dish-network-forum/217762-platinumhd-worth-10-a.html

No, you will only get the basic HD channels that come with your package. These are the HD channels that also have an SD version. Epix, Epix1, Shorts, Retroplex, HDNet, and others are in the HD Platinum add on for $10.

Additionally, it's clear now that Palladia and HDTheater are not included in the HD4 Life deal, even though they're in the basic HD packages and the HD4 Life webpage shows Palladia as included. If you go that route those channels will require the purchase of the Platinum plan.

I went 'round and 'round with Dish cust. svc. last night and finally found someone who confirmed this. Most of the CSR's were clueless.:shocked

I'm really kind of peeved that all their advertising still shows Palladia in the HD4 Life plan. I stuck with dish for the HD upgrade and HD4 Life this week partly based on that. Charlie has my email in his inbox.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)