Not open for further replies.

Eva Greczkowski

The Prize Goddess
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Nov 8, 2004
Connecticut
I just found this on another site I frequent, and I have to say, it was TOO easy.

If you sign up for an account with this company, which is similar to Paypal, they will deposit $25 in your account. You then ask them to deposit it to your bank account, or spend it however you want.

That is $25 for free! It really does work. If you would like a referral, please PM me with your email addy and I will send you one. I should add all referral money I will donate to the March of Dimes, my son's daycare is currenly fundraising for this and I think birth defect prevention is a great cause!

If not, here is the link, https://www.revolutionmoneyexchange.com

Looks alot like when paypal first started.

Hopefully they don't end up as much of bastards as paypal did.

I'm refinancing my home right now, so I'm doing anything that could touch my credit - or even come close (they can look without ssn, etc if they want to)...

I just found this on another site I frequent, and I have to say, it was TOO easy.

If you sign up for an account with this company, which is similar to Paypal, they will deposit $25 in your account. You then ask them to deposit it to your bank account, or spend it however you want.

That is $25 for free! It really does work. If you would like a referral, please PM me and I will send you one. I should add all referral money I will donate to the March of Dimes, my son's daycare is currenly fundraising for this and I think birth defect prevention is a great cause!

If not, here is the link, https://www.revolutionmoneyexchange.com

Sent a PM,whenever you send me the referral I will sign up.
Thanks.

Looks alot like when paypal first started.

Hopefully they don't end up as much of bastards as paypal did.

I'm refinancing my home right now, so I'm doing anything that could touch my credit - or even come close (they can look without ssn, etc if they want to)...

Great time to refinance your home Mortgage interest rates dropped down.
I heard its been the lowest its been in a long time.

Oh yeha, last thing you want is people to do a credit check and lower your credit score...those hurt.

Thanks PG!
Easiest 25$ ever!
Also everyone please refer PG, without her we wouldn't know about this, its great and do it for a good cause :) Its for her sons fund raiser.
Other than that, thanks again PG, waiting for the verification..
BTW PG, did they give you a call right after you signed up?

Nope they didn't call me? Wonder why? What did they ask?

Nah, I received a call from Private Caller right after I signed up, wasn't able to answer, just wanted to make sure I didn't miss a call from them.
But looks like it wasn't from them.

PG, their website been down for the last few hours....
giving an error, just wanted to make sure this is a legit company since they have my SS# and all..

It was working for me. As a matter of fact, I verfied my account today.

Other people I know have already transferred their money. And it is FDIC insured.

I just wanted to update this for those that might be interested. Yesterday, I requested my money be transferred to my checking account. This morning it was in my account! That is faster than Paypal, as that usually takes at least 3 business days. Also, I monitor my credit report daily through American Express Credit Secure, and there has been no inquiries from Revolution Money on my report.

For anyone who PM'd me, I did send referrals to everyone. I have been told that it has gone into the SPAM folder by some people, so if you did not receive one, please check there, or PM me again and I will resend it. :)

I found this in their Agreement Terms, what does it indicate?
14. Credit Inquiries. You agree that we may make any credit, employment and investigative inquiries as we deem appropriate in connection with the activation, issuance, loading, reloading or review of the Account, whether for fraud, misuse or otherwise. These inquiries may include inquiries to credit reporting agencies and bad check databases.

FYI... we got one of their credit cards at Christmas time. They were having a promotion through buy.com. You got $20 off your first 3 purchases of $60 or more, adding up to $60 bucks in free money.

Hmmm. I don't know. I do know when signing up it says that your social security number is used just to verify identity. I also know there has been no credit pull activity on my reports or Scotts. There is also a revolution money credit card, so perhaps that is why they put it in there?

so i created my account a while back, but haven't received anything free. Do you have to add a funding source to get the free money? Thanks.

spy: Log in to your account there and tell them to "send" you your $25. It's not automatic. After that, I presume you can tell it where to transfer the money too, i.e. your regular bank account.

I found this in their Agreement Terms, what does it indicate?
14. Credit Inquiries. You agree that we may make any credit, employment and investigative inquiries as we deem appropriate in connection with the activation, issuance, loading, reloading or review of the Account, whether for fraud, misuse or otherwise. These inquiries may include inquiries to credit reporting agencies and bad check databases.
You mean this part ?

Attachments

• Clipboard01.jpg
    Clipboard01.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 138
spy: Log in to your account there and tell them to "send" you your $25. It's not automatic. After that, I presume you can tell it where to transfer the money too, i.e. your regular bank account.
Thats what my wife did with both the account she setup for me and the account she setup for herself.

We have successfully transfered the money over to our accounts, so its legit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)