This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

free ota threat

John, I really don't understand the point of this. Maybe it's all the eggnog I've been drinking, but am I to understand that the broadcasters are concerned with the FCC taking away more of the spectrum than has already been alloted for other things like emergency and cell use? Are you thinking that our OTA stations are going away? I for one am not too concerned IF that is what this is what the articles are about. There is ample spectrum out there for everyone, thanks to the advances in compression technology.

But then again, I may be way off base here interpreting the article(s)?

Merry Christmas anyway!

Attachments

• 36_15_61.gif
    63.4 KB · Views: 380
In these days of politicians avarice for dollars to buy peoples votes, do not put anything past them.

FCC's Levin: Broadband Plans Don't Threaten Future Of Broadcasting - 2009-12-28 03:00:00 | Broadcasting & Cable

FCC Gets Involved in War over White Space

I saw the commercial...once.

I stand behind what I said earlier:
Splicer said:
Are you thinking that our OTA stations are going away? I for one am not too concerned IF that is what this is what the articles are about. There is ample spectrum out there for everyone, thanks to the advances in compression technology.