Free Platinum?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

MIshler

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Dec 11, 2003
ontario,ny
I recall some months to a year ago Platinum was free with certain packages. I had the package, called and they stopped charging me for it. I looked at a recent bill and noticed I was being charged again. Dish says the bill is correct, is my memory going or did something change? I don't pay the bills so I don't know how long this has been.

It is no longer included with the Hd add on for just $10.00 and will cost you an additional $10.00 a month. There is a free Plat pack for 3 months if you ask for it and qualify. I have it on my account right now.

The Platinum Pack is no longer called the platinum HD Pack. It is only Platinum Pack, so it is not an HD only package.

I asked them about it as well as I thought there was a way of getting it for free and they told me that there is no way of getting Platinum for free. They did give it to me free for a year though saying it was a loyalty offer. After that I an cancelling it as I rarely watch the extra HD channels and they charge me enough as it is.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts