Free Preview of some AT150 channels

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

jcruz

Original poster
Dec 26, 2003
It looks like there is a free preview going on some of the AT150 channels starting at channel 875.

Not on my TV. Some of those channels are AT60 and AT120, none of them are available (even the ones I get on their real channel, unlike ToonDisney). I see them, but they are all in red.

They are intended for a new Latino package.

BTW: Note 843 and 9401. Same programs but 843 is there to be a new addition for Latino subscribers and 9401 is there as a FCC mandated "for all subscribers" public interest channel.

JL

Sorry,
I guess these could be part of the Latino Package, I do have them.
I guess I was not expecting them to remap the channels to a different number. With DL Max we get already a bunch of English channels and they stay on the regular channel number.
I guess we will know more by the 1st.

jcruz said:
Sorry,
I guess these could be part of the Latino Package, I do have them.
I guess I was not expecting them to remap the channels to a different number. With DL Max we get already a bunch of English channels and they stay on the regular channel number.
I guess we will know more by the 1st.

Those are the channels added to DL Max. The channels aren't duplicated, but are as you said above, remapped. Either channel 1XX or 8XX points to the same actual channel - just like locals.

jcruz,

I'm sure you've realized by now that the channels in freeview mode for Dish Latino Max customers are those that are available on AT150(180) but not available on DL Max. If they only had a discount available for AT100 (120) subscribers and up to pick up Dish Latino, it may be worth getting AT150(180) + Dish Latino. But as it stands now, it's not.

For those that my be wondering why there should be a discount:
Aside from just plain marketing...Galavision, Univision east, Univision west, Telefutura east or west and Toon Disney are part of BOTH AT100 and Dish Latino. So in effect, people who subscribe to Dish Latino + AT100 and up are paying twice for these channels. (never mind the poor people in Puerto Rico that pay the same amount for the packages but cannot get Univision or Telefutura because of current contracts!

See ya
Tony

I agree that is not worth getting a regular AT package with just the Dish Latino.
I use to have AT150 + Dish Latino last year. Paid a good amount; and I did not watch as much of those channels. Last year, when they did the price increase, I made the change to just Dish Latino Max. Only missing Nogging (for my kid) and Fox News (for me).
The only way that I will increase my current package is with something that will had those two channels and a "reasonable" price.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts