Free Preview: Starz 3/19-3/22

Status
Please reply by conversation.
That is a stretch and I have never watched Cricket and no nothing about it.

Possibly slightly better than a 5-day test match, (unless you are in the crowd watching live) but I'll take a one day game or Twenty20 match over a premium movie channel any day of the week.

:up

Check out their original shows such as Crash: The Series (based on the Best Picture Oscar winning film), or Head Case.

I subscribe to HBO and Showtime for their original shows. Both have gotten really high ratings since 2004 when Nielsen started including original shows on premium channels. Some of them even win Emmy's.

Check out their original shows such as Crash: The Series (based on the Best Picture Oscar winning film), or Head Case.

I subscribe to HBO and Showtime for their original shows. Both have gotten really high ratings since 2004 when Nielsen started including original shows on premium channels. Some of them even win Emmy's.
The only way I might subscribe back to HBO for shows would be if they started showing old episodes of the Larry Sanders Show.

Given how much I thought that the movie "Crash" was a pompous, holier than thou, 112 minute fecal water slide, I can't imagine that the show would be much better.

The only way I might subscribe back to HBO for shows would be if they started showing old episodes of the Larry Sanders Show.

Given how much I thought that the movie "Crash" was a pompous, holier than thou, 112 minute fecal water slide, I can't imagine that the show would be much better
Could not have said it better myself. Not to mention the play on the stereotypes of all racists as it made it appear that EVERYONE is racists. Nowhere near reality.

I went through all the days of supposedly free and recorded a bunch of movies. Turned out only a couple actually got required, mostly the kids channel. The day I tried them all before setting up the recordings they worked. Oh well, keep it in the Netflix queue.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts