Free Preview Stuff This Month

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Plywodstatebum

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 12, 2004
A Secluded Beach In, Fl.
1. Free Preview: Nfl Sunday Ticket(tm) Superfan(tm)
2. The Tv Designed For Directv Customers
3. New Features For The Directv Plus(r) Receiver
4. Starz(r) Super Pack Free Preview, September 14-17
5. Sports Pack Free Preview, September 22-24

Let me see, hey, I get all of this stuff already, so now let me play typical give me more D* sub. Since I already pay for all of these things I think D* owes me something. Hell I have been getting D* since 1942 and I think they owe me something, damn, I think I will call someone and see if they will give me a credit. Heck, I may even tell tham that I am swithcing to E* if I don't get some satisfaction.

stuart628 said:
anyone notice, and dont laugh because I was just flipping, that if you go to the kids mix channel you get babytv for free?

I saw that. I noticed that even without the sports pack you can get NBA TV on the Sports Mix Channel.

FlyingJ said:
Let me see, hey, I get all of this stuff already, so now let me play typical give me more D* sub. Since I already pay for all of these things I think D* owes me something. Hell I have been getting D* since 1942 and I think they owe me something, damn, I think I will call someone and see if they will give me a credit. Heck, I may even tell tham that I am swithcing to E* if I don't get some satisfaction.

totally uncalled for smartAss

johnml said:
call retention and read your post, I'm sure they will give you mucho credits. Especially for a 64 year subscriber.:haha

The 1942 was intentional.

Looks like I struck a nerve somewhere, that must have hit home RKR.

no not really..............I've never gotten anything free from D*
could if I called I guess, but I don't call them
afraid they would scew something on my account up as I've seen that has happened to people that had DNS

FavreJL04 said:
I saw that. I noticed that even without the sports pack you can get NBA TV on the Sports Mix Channel.
It's been that way the whole time I've been a customer. My 6 year old loves basketball, and was the one that noticed. We had the 'premier' package for 3 months when we signed up due to a promotion. When we downgraded, he right away noticed we didn't have NBATV any more. But on the same day he noticed he could watch it on the sports mix channel.

Yes, he's really only 6... :D

I would call but, to this point, not one person here, has told me, specificly, that I WON'T LOSE my distant networks..

I even sent a Private message to a guy who posts here who works for D* and he hasn't answered me in three weeks..

again I have been with D* for 5 years and I am current with my bill, and I have 5 hearts.. isn't it time that they show me a little love, too?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts