Free Previews Discussion Thread - February 2021

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
March isn't here yet. So far, only three new previews have been added. Unless one of the existing previews gets extended, that leaves Dish at least one preview short, since they tend to feature at least four channels each month. Also, BBC America is one of the channels that still tends to not quite be in sync with the beginning and end of the month for their previews, like most of the "month-long" previews have actually been for almost a year now. So there is still a chance!
Well I couldn't answer in the thread you posted earlier. Rules have to be obeyed. :) It doesn't matter I get BBC America anyway. I posted awhile back that it seemed that BBC America was always on free previews a lot.

Reactions: pattykay
Rules have to be obeyed. :)
Ha! That rule hasn't been enforced in a long time. I am no longer even officially asking for it to be enforced, as I explained in the first post of the new thread. You may choose to obey the No Discussion rule or not, at the peril of being booed mercilessly by everyone reading the thread. ;)

Also, BBC America is one of the channels that still tends to not quite be in sync with the beginning and end of the month for their previews, like most of the "month-long" previews have actually been for almost a year now.
I posted awhile back that it seemed that BBC America was always on free previews a lot.
I went back and looked it up. The last free preview (in January) actually was in sync with that calendar month. The previous preview had been a long one, though, lasting from mid-July to mid-October.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)