Free Previews

In the TV Guide for Channel 102 there is a hint of a Starz and Encore free preview, November 27 to 30.

The TV Guide's been wrong before though, so take it FWIW.

I didn't say anything began that day. I said possibly November 27 to November 30.

I said the hint is in the TV Guide on your DVR. Press Guide on your remote control and go to channel 102, Tuesday, November 25, 8:30 p.m.

I didn't say anything began that day. I said possibly November 27 to November 30.

I said the hint is in the TV Guide on your DVR. Press Guide on your remote control and go to channel 102, Tuesday, November 25, 8:30 p.m.
You misunderstood, there is no show that begins on 8:30 at that time. A food network show at 8 then FreePreTV at 8:50

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ah okay, my bad. Well here then:

DSCN0512.JPG

Last edited:
Yeah I forgot about the time zone thing. :hiding I'll try to remember that next time.

In my defense, there's only 3 time zones in the US so you could have just checked the 3 hours forward in the TV Guide from my reference point. :)

Actually there are 4 time zones in the continental United States. ;) But there are only 3 boundaries between you and me, so you added the right number of hours.

Yeah I forgot about the time zone thing. :hiding I'll try to remember that next time.

In my defense, there's only 3 time zones in the US so you could have just checked the 3 hours forward in the TV Guide from my reference point. :)
Yep, there are 4, Eastern, Central, Mountain, and Pacific.....

So I guess it's not Starz and Encore.

For those who haven't checked the uplink report or channel 103, Epix is on free preview right now till November 30.

Channels 380 to 382 (HD) and channel 292 (SD).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)