Free Previews

Anything currently available for Free Previews?

We're having a couple of inches of snow today so everything is shutting down. Mind as well watch some TV. :)

BET 2/6-3/4
Palladia 2/6-3/4
HGTV 2/6-3/4
Sony Movie Channel 2/6-3/4
Veria 2/6-3/4

And from channel 103:

NHL Center Ice 2/26-3/4
NHL Network 2/26-3/4

Current free previews

Freeview.JPG

Hoping we'll see HBO free preview with game of Thrones starting in April.

So, you get the opening episode of the new season and then wish you had the rest because the preview will be gone in a week. Or, you might just subscribe and miss nothing.... ;)

3/19-3/23

Starz (sold as premium) [Notes: Encore (East)'s HD feed is also included in America's Top 250; Channel 353, Starz Cinema is also included in Blockbuster @ Home.]
Channel 340 Encore (East) [HD and SD]
Channel 350 Starz (East) [HD and SD]
Channel 351 Starz (West) [HD and SD]
Channel 352 Starz Edge [HD and SD]
Channel 353 Starz Cinema [SD Only]
Channel 354 Starz Comedy [HD and SD]
Channel 355 Starz In Black [SD Only]
Channel 356 Starz Kids and Family [HD and SD]

Encore (in America's Top 250 and a la carte) [Note: Channel 344, Encore Suspense, is also in Blockbuster @ Home]
Channel 341 Encore (West) [SD Only]
Channel 342 Encore Westerns [SD Only]
Channel 343 Encore Action [SD Only]
Channel 344 Encore Suspense [SD Only]
Channel 345 Encore Black [SD Only]
Channel 346 Encore Classic [SD Only]
Channel 347 Encore Family [SD Only]

MoviePlex (in America's Top 250, Encore a la carte, and Blockbuster @ Home)
Channel 377 MoviePlex [SD Only]

IndiePlex (in Blockbuster @ Home)
Channel 378 IndiePlex [HD Only]

RetroPlex (in Blockbuster @ Home)
Channel 379 RetroPlex [HD Only]

*Notes:
-SD Only, HD Only, and HD and SD are indicated for Dish Network subscribers.
-If you click on an individual channel name under the bold heading, the schedule for it should pop up starting with the first day of the preview. If you click on the bold name of the family of channels, the official site will pop up with the schedule. Channels reserve the right the change schedules at any time.
-Links to programming packages are also provided next to the bold name of the family of channels; Dish also has the right to change programming at any time.
-I hope that this able to help someone. :)

Last edited:
Speaking of which, Starz and Encore are up now.

Earlier than usual. Usually it's like around 3 pm EST the day before, so cool. :)

Yeah for the Starz/Encore free preview, does anybody have Encore and Movieplex at dishanywhere.com unlocked?

I noticed Starz was unlocked for me today but not the other two.

Yeah for the Starz/Encore free preview, does anybody have Encore and Movieplex at dishanywhere.com unlocked?

I noticed Starz was unlocked for me today but not the other two.

We do because we sub to Encore which also includes MoviePlex SD. We also have Starz because we have it for 3 months free.

If you sub to BB@Home, you should have access to all three as it contains Encore Suspense (344), Starz Cinema (353), and MoviePlex (377).

Thanks for the info. I didn't know that BB@Home gets you access to all three.

Actually, I was just wondering about the people like me who aren't subscribed to Starz, Encore, or BB@Home, if they got that stuff unlocked for the free preview this week. A few hours later after my last post, Encore did get unlocked for me. So 2 out of 3 for the free preview ain't bad.

So, you get the opening episode of the new season and then wish you had the rest because the preview will be gone in a week. Or, you might just subscribe and miss nothing.... ;)

Actually, it includes every episode since the beginning (#1-28 + #30-31), plus the opening episode of the new season (#29).