Free Previews

It is currently in free preview until 4/30. I only know this from flipping on the free preview channel (103 on my system) and it is listed there. Along with Hallmark Drama in HD, which Hallmark Drama isn't in HD.
Looks like Cooking Channel, Destination America, Up, and Outdoor Channel are the other previews, according to this uplink report:
Uplink Activity Updates » Blog Archive » 3/27/19 at 7:47am ET (v10) – 16 changes seen
None of these are listed on the free preview page on the mydish site yet.

Reactions: Howard Simmons
Thanks - I looked at the channel guide and only saw SD channels.
What type of receiver are you using? If it is a ViP receiver, you may need to check the four-digit channel numbers, or force a fresh guide download to get the HD channels to map down next to their three-digit SD counterparts.

A note on Encore. I just came back to Dish this week. I got Encore for $3 a month till January. May be worth a shot to call and see if they offer it to existing Dish folks.

I got it by asking if they could do better than $6 a month.

In my account offers I have Starz for $5. & Encore for $3. Both for 6 months. Also the Outdoor Pack $2. for 6 months.
While we are listing discount offers, in my account under Offers, in addition to the Outdoor Pack for $2 per month for 6 months, I also see Heartland Package for $3 per month for 6 months, and Playboy TV for $8 per month for 6 months.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)